If you have lost one or more teeth and you avoid laughing, or even eating in a public place for fear of your dentures falling out, you should consider implants. No matter how many teeth you miss, dental implants will allow you to:
• To laugh with confidence,
• To eat whatever you like and in any place that pleases you,
• To talk and eat without the inconvenience.
If you carry a complete or partial denture, removal and storage in the cup during the night can be impractical and unpleasant, which is the reason to consider installing the implants.
Advantages of insertion of implants:
• Good aesthetic and functional stability
• Quick-to-wear on prosthetic work
• Simplicity of installation
• Faster rehabilitation and early burden if primary stability is achieved and maintained in the period from 2 to 4 weeks
• A possibility of better hygiene as well as psychosocial safety
• Prophylactic and therapeutic effects on parodontium of natural teeth
• Economic justification due to the length of teeth